Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Feb 2016 Hall ticket 2015
☑ Name of the exam : Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
☑ Board / Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
☑ Test/Exam Dates : 21-02-2016 (Sunday)
☑ Admit card/ Hall Ticket Status : announced.
☑ Type of Exam : Teacher Eligibility Test
☑ Official Website : http://ctet.nic.in/
☑ Admit Card/Hall ticket Link : http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/online/admitcardlogin.aspx
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 9th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 21-02-2016 (Sunday) throughout the country and abroad.
As per the declared schedule of the Examination, the candidate’s e-Admit Cards, will be available on website showing the particulars along with the photograph & signature of the candidates on the CTET website www.ctet.nic.in from 25.01.2016. The candidates may visit CTET website to download their e-Admit Cards. In case of any discrepancy/visibility or mismatch in particulars and photograph/signatures on e-Admit Card vis-à-vis particulars stated on the confirmation page, the candidates may contact the CTET Unit for correction latest by 10.02.2016 along with the copy of their confirmation page. Thereafter no request for correction in particulars will be entertained as per CTET-FEB 2016 Information Bulletin.
Candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card from official Website only, i.e. www.ctet.nic.in and read the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and reach the examination centre well in time to avoid hardship.
We are mentioning the steps which help the applicants to Get the Call Letter from the official pages. The steps are mentioned below check out carefully.
Steps to download the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Feb 2016
- ➡ Applicants firstly go to the official web pages which is http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/online/admitcardlogin.aspx
- ➡ Search the recruitment option.
- ➡ Then choose the option of admit card or Call letter.
- ➡ Fill the details which is required the admit card section.
- ➡ Your Duplicate Admit card will be seen in your computer screen.
- ➡ Take a printout of ... Admit card for the entering in exam hall.
✫ For any queries candidates may contact✉ :
Notes: Applicants those who are going to appeared n the examination hall they can remembers that mobile’s Phone not allow in the examination hall, So applicants don’t bring the mobile phone and Calculator or No electronic devices should be allow in the Examination Hall.
Thanks For Visit ..
Best Of Luck for your Exam.....
1. The Call-up letter/ Admit card status on this website is for information only. The receipt of the admit card by the candidate from Navy would be the final confirmation for candidates to appear in written exam. The candidate may however take a print of the web page and carry the documents as per instructions mentioned below and report at the centre on the exam date. The permission to appear in the exam will be provided subject to the verification of documents and identity proof.
2. The admit card information have been provided on this website for the express information of candidates and have no legal bearing. DMPR is not responsible for any errors that may arise during the display of admit card on the website.